SKI PARK RULES
* Do not start the boat engine prior to 8AM - sound ordinance requirement
* Be off the dock with the boat out of the water by NOON
* All skiers must sign a waiver & release form before skiing. (Minors must have a parent or guardian sign.) This form is good for the entire year.
* All skiers & Boat drivers must be current U.S.A. Water Ski members AND Ski Park Members
* All boats used at Ski Park must be U.S.A. Water Ski tournament approved AND have Ski Park named by the insurance company as an additional insured. Paperwork must be submitted to the LSWSC Ski Park Chairman.
* Skier must stay in the middle of the wakes (behind boat) when turning around islands.
* Children under 6 yrs and non-swimmers must wear life jackets while on the dock or in boat or when within 10' of waters edge.
* No drinking alcohol before driving a boat or skiing. You may drink alcohol after you are done driving and skiing provided it does not interfere with any subsequent groups using the lake. Please be courteous to others and respectful of their time slots.
* When driving on the property to and from the lake, please drive slowly to keep he dust down.
* Do not block boat ramp with your vehicle & trailer while skiing. The next group may launch their boat just before their time slot begins.
* You may arrive early to launch your boat, then tie it up at the rear (north) position on the dock. That way you may begin to ski when your time slot starts.
* Always make sure your trailer is clean of weeds, etc. from other lakes. It only takes one weed to start milfoil growing.
* No running on the dock. No diving off the dock or anywhere in the lake. It is too shallow.
* No playing on or near the ski jump. No skiing to the dock when done skiing. Ski past the dock, then turn in by the ladder.
* No dogs are allowed. No glass container on the property.
* No ski tubes, No Air Chairs and No PWCs are allowed at Ski Park.
* No littering. Guests are responsible for carrying out their own garbage. Obey ALL posted signs
NEED TO KNOW
All buoys are tied to sub-buoys with a nylon strap. If you break one, please replace and adjust the height so it is ready for the next group of skiers. If you find a buoy off when you arrive, please give me a call, and I’ll talk to the group who used the lake before you.
All boat buoys have magnets at the sub-buoy. If you damage one with your propeller, please repair or replace it. Many boats are equipped with automatic timers, and we want the course to be in top shape for their timing equipment.
The barbecue and golf course are for your use. You may come early or stay late to use the golf course. The four greens are professionally maintained, usually every other day. The course and islands are mowed once a week. General golf etiquette applies. The cabana, barbecue and dock are for the use of the group currently skiing. If you are staying later for golf, please give them the privacy of the dock and cabana area for their own use.